Sharon's M&M Pinschers
Pictures of my boy's and girls. To see them , click on their names to visit, enjoy.
Please be patient for the page to load.
And thank-you for your understanding.
I'm not a big breeder or even a well known breeder nevertheless, this does not imply a lack of quality. AKC registered parents, Champion Bloodlines, DNA certified parents, beautiful puppies. Health Guarantee, pets sold with spay/neuter contract only.

I started with Doberman Pinschers mainly showed in obedience, I did show in the conformation some, taken seconds mostly did get best puppy bitch once. Then my girl friend at the time gave me a pair of Miniature Pinschers. I asked her what am I to do with them? [you see I was a big dog person] well they won my heart [these little guys have a way of doing that] so for a while I had min pins & dobie's. Marriages came and went but I still had my fur babies. My Dobie's & my first pair of Min Pins have gone to Rainbow Bridge but I will be with them again when the time comes.  

All my dogs are AKC registered; I strive to produce the best dogs possible, breed type, size, temperament and soundness, by using the best dogs available to me to have healthy, happy, MiniatureMiniature Pinschers.  Bred for excellent temperaments, conformation and health with overall improvement of the breed in mind, breeding for natural standing ears (no cropping). Not everyone is perfect but I love them, as I know you will too. All my puppies are home raised with my family with the quality that you deserve coming first not quantity.
Each litter is carefully thought out and planned, but realistically not every puppy born becomes a show dog. 
I have been breeding for the love of the breed first & foremost, since 1986.
My husband doesn't understand but that's ok, I can still love them both. I have  Black/rust, Reds, Chocolates; I am also looking towards the future with the hopes of breeding Blues and Fawns.   
Pets are sold with limited registration.                                     
Discount prices for pets with a spay/neuter contract.                    
I'm in good standing with American Kennel Club. I have DNA profile on both parents. I Limit my breeding program so I don't always have puppies available. Reserve your puppy now. If you are a breeder or thinking about breeding please let me know in advance, so there isn't any misunderstandings.                                        
I prefer my babies go to loving pet homes.
I do prefer shipping my Min pin kids by Continental-Quick pak.
If for any reason you can't /won't keep the dog, I request the puppy/dog back.                                                                                
My kids always have a home with me.
A deposit will reserve your puppy .  Or get on the stand by list.
If I don't have what your'e looking for.
I may know a breeder who does..
I repeat if you are a breeder or thinking about breeding please let me know in advance.
Breeding dogs will be sold only to established breeders.
I reserve the right to refuse a sale to anyone.
Prices do vary. Call for available pups.  727  446-6905
email: sharon.2001@mmpinschers.com
©2002-Sharon MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Sharon's M&M Pinschers
Available Puppies
Information Links
And Stories Below
Past Litter
Puppies in their new homes
In Memory,of My Past Dogs
My Name Is Sam Story
Am I Famous Now
CANINE BRUCELLOSIS
Miniature Pinscher Standard
Ask yourself these questions before buying a puppy
So You Are Thinking About Breeding
Email Sharon
Webrings2

I-Love-Dogs
Directory of Dog Websites
& Tons of FREE Dog Stuff!
http://www.i-love-dogs.com

©2002-Sharon MacDonald
All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorized duplication or distribution is strictly prohibited.
Let's get to know our colors.